Honored Contributor

FYI - QVC has some good values on some VPH items

See shopping home page for specials and click!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: FYI - QVC has some good values on some VPH items

Hi hooty, I see easy pay and some clearance and as-is things.  Are there any other special or sale sale prices that I've missed?  Thanks. 

Honored Contributor

HU folks...H197989 are at a 'last clicks' price of $20.95...about 45% off!!! These trees are stunning...we have both the red and gold. Watch the video because the pics just don't do these justice!!!

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

HU folks...H197989 are at a 'last clicks' price of $20.95...about 45% off!!! These trees are stunning...we have both the red and gold. Watch the video because the pics just don't do these justice!!!

They are gorgeous.  After I got the red and gold, I'm always wishing that I had ordered the green when it was available. I know it would have been really pretty.  Thanks for alerting folks to the great offer.

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

I wanted these last year, but never did get them. I ordered the red a week ago, then cancelled them when I bought too much on the CIJ day. Then I regretted what I'd done, so I went to order red again, and they were GONE! I kept watching and the red reappeared, and they are on the way. Just hoping I get a good set, because they won't have replacements for these now. 

I'm really sorry I didn't get the green ones when they were available. That color of green was really cool and calming and I notice it in the background of a lot of Christmas decor. I like the gold as well, but I have to stop!