Respected Contributor

Re: FOR THOSE WHO BOUGHT THE LUMINARA TSV

That's disappointing, @mousiegirl.  I'll keep my fingers crossed that it ships to you.

Honored Contributor

After being in process since I ordered on the TSV day, it is now on back order, so know I know I will not receive it.

Trusted Contributor

I am so sorry that there is confusion about your order. I ordered my 12" lantern at midnight on the day it was a TSV and although many folks posted that they received their orders, I have not had that pleasure yet. (I live in PA.) It sat "in process" until Saturday evening, but now it seems to have shipped. I hope you get your order.
Honored Contributor

I spoke to customer service and asked if I should cancel, and reorder since it was showing that it is still available.  She said that if I did that, that order would go on back order.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  Apparently they would put any orders on backorder after we clicked to order even though the lantern appeared to be available.  Bummer, why not just say it's sold out.  I hope you get your lantern but of late I haven't received anything from back order.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl  Apparently they would put any orders on backorder after we clicked to order even though the lantern appeared to be available.  Bummer, why not just say it's sold out.  I hope you get your lantern but of late I haven't received anything from back order.

@lucymo  I agree lucy.  I even told the rep that I never receive anything on wait list or back order, and this is the second time in the past month that I havn't received what I ordered.  I will just order some lanterns from another site since QVC can't fulfill my order.

Honored Contributor

It's back in process, oh the suspense, lol.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  If you get this lantern it will renew my faith in 'backorder'.  lol  

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl  If you get this lantern it will renew my faith in 'backorder'.  lol  

@lucymo  The slate and the red lanterns arrived.  The slate has a long scratch across the front of the top, and a scratch on one pane of glass, so back it goes, but the color is very nice.  So far, I see no defects on the red, but it is so large and I am so short, lol, I probably pulled a muscle again just lifting it, I will have to inspect it carefully, and will need DH's help to install the batteries due to the size and weight of the 25."  There are a few dimples on the top of it, but for where I plan to place it, they won't show.  Still, there should be no defects in the lanterns.

I just cancelled the Ivory.  After seeing them and the issues, just did not want to go through the hassel of maybe more defects, but since I was able to cancel, at this point, tells me that if it was in process, it was iffy.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  You  sure haven't had any luck lately with the ordering, have you?  If it isn't left outside the gate it either doesn't come or it's damaged when you get it.  Hopefully, that will all change soon.