Honored Contributor
H376923
Temp-tations Floral Lace Set of 4 14-oz Mugs

Screenshot_2020-05-12 Temp-tations Floral Lace Set of 4 14-oz Mugs — QVC com.png

These are relatively new, and at $19 and change, weren't at a bad price.  But I was waiting for free shipping, which never came!  But now they're reduced to $14 and something, which is almost the equivalent of getting free shipping (I tell myself.)

I discovered relatively late that "Floral Lace" has an appealing, artisan quality, with the "carved" effect of the stylized floral design.  In the dark blue, it's really handsome.

To me, 14 ounces is the perfect size, not too big or small.  They came out with some huge ones a while back which were simply too big and heavy for every day coffee and tea.  So was excited to see and order these.  Will go with my little 'Floral Lace' tea-for-one teapot too.

Respected Contributor

Re: FLORAL LACE MUGS ON SALE

Where are Temptations made? Are these another China product?

Honored Contributor

Very pretty and I like that the handles look big enough to get all 4 fingers wraped around.

Denny's Restaurant has the best coffee mugs with large handles that hold all 4 fingers.  Its comfortable to hold while drinking.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Very pretty. 

Honored Contributor

Anything I have purchased from Temptations has had the floral lace design, I find the colors and design appealing.  This is a good buy if you need mugs, I do like the blue color.

Honored Contributor

I don't know the origin, @HLP , but you could probably find out from customer service...

Yes, @Imaoldhippie ,  I also like a spacious sort of 'squared' off handle, to slip fingers through.  The other little surprise I like about these is that the design continues inside the cup.  That's always a little treat for me!

Honored Contributor

Tip:  It looks like this is part of a wider Temp-tations sale; many things marked down, including a floral lace basketweave dinner set reduced over 50%.