Honored Contributor

FYI:

Flicking channels & saw them. What a good deal & good reviews. 465-067. I'm ordering a set (1 bench/1cube) sending to GD for her playroom - set for me.

Honored Contributor

Re: Evine TS - storage benches

@homedecor1 - I'm thinking of getting a set, too. I've been wanting some for my bedroom. 

Respected Contributor

Thinking about a set in brown. Good deal I think. Good reviews. Hmmm....🤔, where oh where would I put them... I do have this thing about if I do not have a spot for it, do I really need it?  Well.... I always need storage... don't I? And, I can always find a spot.... 😉.... somewhere.... 

(Must say though, I find Kensey to be rather annoying or irritating or something,) 

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

I think I will probably get 2 settle, both taupe. My living room has chocolate and taupe sofas and area rug but I think brown for the TTV would be a bit much. The lighter color will be better there. I think. And taupe is definitely what I want in the bedroom.

Honored Contributor

It seems all the shopping channels are now selling these.  I have 2 benches from, I think, QVC.  They are great.  I don't like the ones with the buttons on top but they are a good purchase.

Esteemed Contributor

If anyone is needing an even larger folding storage ottoman (actually a bench) QVC now has one that is 42" long.  It doesn't have the buttons, though.  V34053.

Amazon has some that are 43" long and longer with the buttons, starting around $45.  I was thinking that the longer ones might be better for some people if they want them at the end of their bed, etc. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting this.

The price is too high with the shipping included, compared to the FHE sets I got here in December during their free shipping promotion. The benches were $29, and set of two ottomans were $29 and free shipping. I stocked up, but still wish I had ordered more ottomans.

I have some of VPH also with the buttons. They are made slightly better, but the price of hers are really too high now. I think I picked hers up on clearance a few years ago.

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio - 

I agree the shipping is high ($2 more than The Q) but I really think it is still the best price. I don't think the FHE ones are comparable. I like the look of the ones with buttons a lot better.

I have one VPH ottoman that I got on clearance or lunchtime special and it is nice but I've watched hers for a long time in hopes of getting more but I never saw a good price. 

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio -

I just found some microfiber ones on clearance at HSN. Very limited colors but lower prices. I just might get those instead. The shipping is high but the total cost will still be lower.

Respected Contributor

These are just like the ones ShopLC had for sale before Christmas.  They were sold individually, but were less money, came in a variety of colors and fabrics, and were $2.99 shipping each.  I bought one of the cubes for about $12 as I recall.  They may still have some left at their website.

Laura loves cats!