Honored Contributor

Very nice. I like the architectural details and most of the rooms & furnishings. I would need to add some colorful accessories to spice it up. 

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon Some look Tuscan style to me and others are a mixture.  I lie them all.

Trusted Contributor

Oh, my! For me, every single photo is ravishingly lovely. Thanks for the sheer pleasure of looking at them.

Honored Contributor

I love this Farmhouse, every room, all furnishings and decor are appealing and lovely!  I could easily be comfortable and happy with this farmhouse, the design of the ceilings is spectacular. While it isn't completely my taste, I am drawn to this house.

Honored Contributor

@spiderw  Just to clarify; the rooms are not from the same house.  They are just photos from different European Farmhouses.

But I'm glad you love them too!  

Honored Contributor

faeriemoon !

Thanks for clarifying that!  I didn't even realize it which makes me wonder where my mind is today!!  I still love it all even if it isn't under the same roof!  Thanks for posting such beauty!

Honored Contributor

Stunning, evocative pictures, @faeriemoon .   Even though I am fond of color, I've long been a partisan of the "Belgian farmhouse" look, of which these are reminiscent, which is calm, timeless, and often neutral....  

In America, interestingly enough, there's a cluster of designers in Houston who have a 'Belgian' sensibility-- with that spare, neutral look, using lots of natural stone, old weathered wood and iron, and authentic architectural  and reclaimed pieces from Europe.  It's expensive to achieve, but beautiful!

Honored Contributor

@Oznell  I love reclaimed things too.  I have quite a few pieces in my house. And stone, iron, wood and "natural neutrals" are so my thing!!!

Respected Contributor

What a perfect style. Beautiful.

Honored Contributor

I think I've seen a picture or two posted of your lovely things, @faeriemoon --  love your style!