Respected Contributor

Re: Estately... (and a word about the new ProBoards forum)

Love the estate and about the ProBoards forum, I did join and am trying to understand it.  Tell me, is the forum divided into sections such as "fashion". or community, or suggestions as on the original forum on QVC.  Where are the sections on the ProBoards

Respected Contributor

@stevieb  I'm not into traditional home style much, but this house is absolutely beautiful.

Respected Contributor

@tobes  Hi. Yes, there are numerous sections now at ProBoards/mellyg. Under Fashion, there's Shoes & Boots, Clothing, Jewelry, and Handbags. I think you'll like what you see.  : )

Valued Contributor

@wilma wrote:

...As far as joining ProBoards, I'm still debating that. I've always felt the Q forums were much safer than other social  media sites. 

@wilma  Please join us - I've been a member and a Moderator on a ProBoards site for YEARS, and I've never had (or heard of anyone else) having any SECURITY issues whatsoever.

Pretty please? Heart

Honored Contributor

@LavernLuvsShoes wrote:

@wilma wrote:

...As far as joining ProBoards, I'm still debating that. I've always felt the Q forums were much safer than other social  media sites. 

@wilma  Please join us - I've been a member and a Moderator on a ProBoards site for YEARS, and I've never had (or heard of anyone else) having any SECURITY issues whatsoever.

Pretty please? Heart

@LavernLuvsShoes 

I just registered. Glad to know there hasn't been security issues. 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@wilma wrote:

I like the exterior more than the interior furnishings or colors. I like most of the architectural details inside. I like the staircase and floor in the entry, but I don't like that table. 

As far as joining ProBoards, I'm still debating that. I've always felt the Q forums were much safer than other social  media sites. I've been reading up on ProBoards to learn more about it. 

@stevieb 

Thank you for all your posts on these forums! 

@wilma I hope you join Proboards, I really enjoy your posts and photos! I just joined, its very easy to navigate, and a very nice board!

@CANDLEQUEEN 

I just created my account over there. 

Honored Contributor

Beautiful!  I love the stairway and the attention to detail...love the moldings in all of the rooms, mirror and wall paper in the bath.

I will have to check out the thread over on the new board.  Thanks for posting there!

Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

@LavernLuvsShoes wrote:

@wilma wrote:

Pretty please? Heart

@LavernLuvsShoes 

I just registered. Glad to know there hasn't been security issues. 

@wilma So glad to hear that! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@LavernLuvsShoes wrote:

@wilma wrote:

Pretty please? Heart

@LavernLuvsShoes  Sounds like you understand the workings of that site may I ask you is there any chance that people can get your email and personal info?  Or perhaps the mod's can do this?  I joined as I am not overly concerned but some have raised this concern.  I guess I just want to be sure it is truly safe.  

I like what I see over there so far and I love this Giant Estate LOL but it is not in my budgetWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

@wilma Glad you opted in and @LindaSal, understand both your concerns, but to tell you the truth, I never felt QVC's website was competently managed and the beauty of the new forums is that there is no full name, address or financial information required, I'll not say security shouldn't cross one's mind because it always should, but I feel there's far less to be compromised there than there is here. I also opted to create a new email address to use as part of registration over there, which anyone can do.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...