Honored Contributor

Re: Enough with Wagner Paint Sprayer !

@Reever wrote:

Obviously QVC bought too many of these paint sprayers. They been showing them ad nauseu every few days it seems.  Cant stand it anymore as I am not interested in paint! I think they should relegate this item to Ricks Do it yourself show.  Most of us hire painters to come in as seniors we do not paint. Fitness items on HSN and Shop HQ so has to turn to HSN2 showcasing cookware.

If you want QVC to survive so so can see David do the foolish happy dance, you'd better hope they sell the paint sprayers. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Reever wrote:

Obviously QVC bought too many of these paint sprayers. They been showing them ad nauseu every few days it seems.  Cant stand it anymore as I am not interested in paint! I think they should relegate this item to Ricks Do it yourself show.  Most of us hire painters to come in as seniors we do not paint. Fitness items on HSN and Shop HQ so has to turn to HSN2 showcasing cookware.

@Reever   I am sure you have also heard this ad nauseum, change the channel when you don't like what is on.  As far as senior citizens not painting, speak for yourself.  My DH is 75 and paints, washes our cars, does the shrub clipping, cleans our pool, built me a huge bookcase, refaced my kitchen cabinets and more, all this year!  He also walks 5 miles a day and rides his bike.  Oh, and he doesn't wear socks........EVER!!

Hey, I hate to cook, so guess what.........I don't watch the cooking shows......easy peasy. Woman Wink

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Super Contributor

I need to paint.  Has any of you bought this??  Is it easy to use, and clean???  I don't know why people complain about what they show.  There are other channels for heaven sake.

Honored Contributor

@Reever Knowing you won't answer but is there ANYTHING in this world, or on QVC, that you DO like?

All you post are complaints.

WATCH SOMETHING ELSE and stop wasting bandwith when you have nothing positive to say!

Honored Contributor

No idea if most of us are not hiring painters or if most of us are, indeed, hiring painters but when hasn't QVC been like a dog with a bone when it comes to some products. I have no interest in this one either, but repetition is nothing new in their skill set.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

7:03pm  4/20 its on QVC2 ... AGAIN !    

They bought too many units and no one is buying it in my opinion.  Had to switch to HSN

Valued Contributor

@Reever - I'm sorry! But you remind me of an older woman who complains about everything!  Obviously you have a remote,  but there's other channels on TV besides shopping channels. Or read a book, take a walk, go outside and sit on the porch. There must be something in your life that gives you some pleasure besides watching QVC, HSN. And BTW- people do still paint and do their own home projects. Maybe you should try it, it might make you a less bitter person. 

Valued Contributor

Wish you would tell that to our governor here in Michigan... won't let people buy paint ... non-essential... 

Esteemed Contributor

@ptagirl wrote:

Wish you would tell that to our governor here in Michigan... won't let people buy paint ... non-essential... 

@ptagirl   Or buy plants, or have your lawn mowed by a lawncare service, or go to a park, or go up north to YOUR home away from home, or go out on your boat..........

At least the fact that it is still snowing on some days makes it a little more tolerable......I guess.....

She stated that now is not the time for home projects.......hello......perfect time....

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!