Super Contributor

Enjoying this morning's Jim Shore show !!!!! (:

Wish they didn't always have him on in the late nite/early morning time slots tho.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Enjoying this morning's Jim Shore show !!!!! (:

I agree. I just happen to be on vacation this week so I was able to watch. I ordered the mini Christmas owl and penquin. Too cute to resist!

Honored Contributor

Poor Jim is always stuck with overnight hours. Today (6 to 7 am) is as close to daylight as he gets. I do wish he'd avoid the Disney figures. They must sell, but seem so beneath his talents - carving three-dimensional cartoon characters.

Esteemed Contributor

I tuned in in time to see a glimpse of the pink angel. Neat. Like everyone, I wish he had better show times.

Super Contributor

The pink angel was cute. Don't care for the Disney figures myself. I usually see him in the daytime myself. Haven't seen him this early before.Poor Stacey, she just isn't very invigorating. {#emotions_dlg.huh}

Super Contributor

My sister is a Jim Shore collector so every year I get her a piece of his. I usually get them at my local Hallmark store but I saw a really cute piece on line last week so I picked it up for her (I don't want to be more specific in case she reads this thread!).

I love his things and also wish he was on at varying times of day.

Honored Contributor

I wonder if he only can get to Q at the times that he is on. Maybe it's his request????

Honored Contributor

On 10/15/2014 qualitygal said:

I wonder if he only can get to Q at the times that he is on. Maybe it's his request????

Yes, it's possible ... that he's a vampire. Wink