Honored Contributor

Ellen Degeneres Responds to PeterDM's Question

@PeterDM did you happen to catch the video of Tanya (expert who represents ED On Air) and Ellen Degeneres reading YOUR  question about Ellen's possible influence of her childhood on her design aesthetic? The video was between items on this morning's 5am-7am show. They mentioned you and had your QVC nickname at the bottom of the screen. Cool!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Ellen Degeneres Responds to PeterDM's Question

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@PeterDM did you happen to catch the video of Tanya (expert who represents ED On Air) and Ellen Degeneres reading YOUR  question about Ellen's possible influence of her childhood on her design aesthetic? The video was between items on this morning's 5am-7am show. They mentioned you and had your QVC nickname at the bottom of the screen. Cool!

@Caaareful Shopper  Thank you for letting me know that they aired the video.  Although I did not see it on TV early this morning, they posted the video on the message board in September.  The video is HERE.  

Something very funny happened when that video was posted on the Forums last year.  I didn't share this story, because it was such a bizzarre circumstance that I was worried that people would think I was making it up.  Since the moment has past, I'll share it now.  About 2 days after they posted the video here on the forums, I was standing at baggage claim here at the Little Rock airport waiting to pick up an employee. I was reading people's comments about the video on my iPhone.  I looked up, and who rushes by me but TANIYA!  If she wasn't going so fast, I would have pulled up the video on my phone and been like, "That's me you're talking about!"  She was walking so briskly that if I ran after her, she and the guy she was with probably would have thought I was a stalker and freaked out, so I let it go. Plus I was frozen and in total shock!  She's really tiny in person.  Anyway, it was one of those moments in life that kind of spooks you, and makes you think, "whoa."

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PeterDM, Whoa is right.  Hopefully Taniya will see your story or someone will tell her about it.  That's spooky but really cool how it happened.

Trusted Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@PeterDM, Whoa is right.  Hopefully Taniya will see your story or someone will tell her about it.  That's spooky but really cool how it happened.

@SHOPR I'll probably run into her later today.

Honored Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@SHOPR  LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@SHOPR  LOL!

@mousiegirl, That was Peter's funny sense of humor, not mine.  I agree with the LOL.  :-) 

Honored Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@PeterDM  LOL!