Honored Contributor

Re: Elegant Guest Room...

[ Edited ]

I love it and if I had a stately mansion, I would have a guest room like this.  I like the idea of twin beds in a guest room and I assume my stately mansion would have multiple guest rooms, so one with a King Bed and one with twins would be ideal.

That said, I assume my staff would be dusting those vases on a ladder.  

I don't do things over my head when I sleep. If you've ever had something fall on your head in bed you will never have anything above your bed as long as you live.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

It's beautiful and I'd be very happy being a guest in this bedroom. The home owner is obviously very thoughtful. Is it something that I would do in a guest bedroom? No, but then my guest bedroom is more of a catchall for "stuff"!! LOL!

Honored Contributor

Too much going on, I would be disoriented in that space.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I love it and if I had a stately mansion, I would have a guest room like this.  I like the idea of twin beds in a guest room and I assume my stately mansion would have multiple guest rooms, so one with a King Bed and one with twins would be ideal.

That said, I assume my staff would be dusting those vases on a ladder.  

I don't do things over my head when I sleep. If you've ever had something fall on your head in bed you will never have anything above your bed as long as you live.

Smiley Very Happy @VaBelle35  Sigh... Oh but I'd love a stately mansion and a staff...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Over the top 

Honored Contributor

Horrors.  It would be like sleeping in a coffin.