Contributor

Re: Electric tart/wax warmers

Hi virgovirl, I have bought two electric burners from ACMoore, with their 40-50% off coupons. I've had them for years and love them. The bowl is separate and when I need to change the melt, I just take the little bowl, put it in the freezer for an hour or so, shake out the spen melted wax and start all over again. LOVE, LOVE LOVE THEM,
Valued Contributor

For several years, I used to freeze the wax bowls to remove the wax but I came to realize that for me, it's so much quicker and more convenient to pour the wax out while it's still hot. I pour it into a silicon cupcake mold and pop it out when it's set.

I really like being able to change a scent using the same bowl in just a few seconds.

Trusted Contributor

Bed Bath & Beyond has a very good assortment of electric tart warmers and they are more reasonable than Yankee Candle. I bought two beautiful ones from BB&B and with the 20% off, it made it even better. I do love the tarts from YC better though.
Respected Contributor

Scentsy is my favorite also, and the cinnamon spicy ones are my favorites ...they remind me of a hot spiced cider simmering (:
Trusted Contributor

I don't trust them if electric, and won't have them in my house.

Super Contributor

I have a scentsy warmer too. I like it a lot. I also pour the wax out when it's hot back to switch scents
Honored Contributor

I bought some on ebay, and googled to find other places and bought some there. I use both electric and tea light warmers.

Trusted Contributor

Scentsy is the best! I just started getting the warmers and wax this fall and wil never use anything else! The scents are rich and true (e.g., Very Snowy Spruce is a true Christmas tree scent!). Also, Scentsy sells additional dishes for their warmers, so I can switch scents just by changing dishes. No mess!
Trusted Contributor

OMG you should also check out the new Melt Cups from Yankee Candle. I have two of them and love. The cups last a really long time, you can change at ANY time, even while they are in liquid form, and best of all there is NO lightbulb to change. Ever have trouble finding those lightbulbs that go into some warmers? Smiley Wink

If you like timers the more expensive models have a light in them (LED I think) but that has nothing to do with melting the wax and doesn't even get warm. The exterior of the warmer doesn't get hot either. These also have a timer function but they do NOT come on again. The timer just lets you set it so it stays on for 2, 4 or 6 hours I think. Then it goes off and stays off until you turn it on again. That's nice too.

I have this one without the light and timer function:

And this one with the light and timer:

I also love my Scentsy warmers and just put out the holiday ones. I have

Comfy Cozy - Image result for scentsy warmer red sweater

Snowman - Image result for scentsy warmer snowman

Santa - Image result for scentsy warmer santa

Of course these are more expensive than a lot of warmers but they are part of my decorations too! Love wax warmers!

{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

KJPA
Honored Contributor

I have 1 from Scentsy and 2 from Wal Mart, I think those are the better homes and garden brand.....$10.00, not a bad price!