Contributor

Ed On Air Show - What a show.. Fantastic job Ellen and Carolyn !!!!

This show is fantastic - you both are so funny and rolling with it .. haven't had this much fun watching a show since Joan Rivers  - Thank you ,,, Thank you !!   Great job

Regular Contributor

Re: Ed On Air Show - What a show.. Fantastic job Ellen and Carolyn !!!!

I think it's awful. It's kinda funny at times. But I don't think it's a good sales pitch. I'm not getting much product info. Then again I'm not in the market for holiday yet!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

lol!-Ellen just said "Its not fair to me!Smiley Very HappySmiley LOL" (when Carolyn said $10.46 on easy pay)

That tree is really pretty!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Valued Contributor

@SADIE wrote:

This show is fantastic - you both are so funny and rolling with it .. haven't had this much fun watching a show since Joan Rivers  - Thank you ,,, Thank you !!   Great job

@SADIE I agree! Ellen is tickling my funny bone! and Carolyn is a perfect pairing with her! Thanks for the heads-up on this show - i would have missed it otherwise!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Kindness is a gift everyone can afford to give.
**Be the reason someone smiles today : )
Valued Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

lol!-Ellen just said "Its not fair to me!Smiley Very HappySmiley LOL" (when Carolyn said $10.46 on easy pay)

@on the bay LoL I thought that was funny, too! She is definitely my kind of funny! And i like that tree also...  mine is similar but has a green pole (hanging my head in embarrassment) LoL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Kindness is a gift everyone can afford to give.
**Be the reason someone smiles today : )
Honored Contributor

@SuesCat wrote:

@on the bay wrote:

@on the bay LoL I thought that was funny, too! She is definitely my kind of funny! And i like that tree also...  mine is similar but has a green pole (hanging my head in embarrassment) LoL

That's ok @SuesCatGreen is nice tooSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Sorry to say .. But Ellen is beyond annoying and not funny ( even though she thinks she's hilarious.) I'm glad the show was only 1 hour..
Esteemed Contributor

Why does Ellen get to have her own store on Q.

The whole thing is obnoxious.

Honored Contributor

I think Ellen is funny, BUT I think she overdid it in this show, but Carolyn is the best, she's a good sport and goes with the flow.......Carolyn mentioned that she won't be able to make Ellen's next show and Sharon would be the QVC host, and I can't picture Ellen with Sharon Faetsch....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I knew it was on, but I forgot.  It's nice that Ellen made a rare appearance.