Honored Contributor

I like it leads to what looks like the outdoors.  Everything else from the gold trim on the ceiling to the floor has to go.

Contributor

21st century Liberace.  

Respected Contributor

To me, this room represents a homeowner who didn't want to be bothered so gave their designer free rein.  It also represents a designer who was all about showcasing progressive design skills,  giving little-to-no thought about the room ever being used -- notice there is almost no allowance for traffic flow.  

I also think it is quite ugly and especially dislike the mix of art and photography.

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Honored Contributor

Dreadful! Not into chandelier's.

Valued Contributor

I don't think too much of it.

The wall color is good, like the fireplace (reminds me of a French apt), but the furnishings must go. I like green, but those chairs are too bright. Plus the chandelier lampshades stick out like a sore thumb. Everything is competing for your attention.

Respected Contributor

Why is the fireplace being ignored by the green chair?  Striped sofa seems glued to the wall.  No flow to the room...just too much stuff in the way.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Regular Contributor

Looks just like my living room , love it .

Honored Contributor

I don't like it but the picture of the little girl on the wall looks just like a picture of me as a child.LOL

Honored Contributor

I could live with that, I appreciate all styles of decorating.

Trusted Contributor

I dislike the wall color immensely- I've seen enough peach and mauve in my day to last a lifetime. I think if the walls were a different color it would make a difference in the look of the 'eclecticism' they are trying for. 😐 IDK, maybe. Lol

⚓️