Super Contributor

I have a question re: Ebates.

I signed up a short time ago and it seems like it takes forever for the cash back from some stores to be deposited into my ebates acct. I had to go back and ask 'where's my cash back'? for about 5 stores the past couple days from larger $$$ purchases made in early October. Yes I was owed the cash back and once I asked where it was, it was deposited. For a few of them I already erased my confirmation email and no longer had an order number- it was over a month ago. So I couldn't get anything then.

Is this common?

I was considering signing up for their cash back button without having to sign in, does that really work? I'm thinking not very well due to the above problem I'm having now.

tia-

Super Contributor

Can you shop at QVC thru MrRebates and use your Q Card for payment?

Esteemed Contributor

I tried mrrebates first. There were so many mistakes trying to get credit for QVC purchases that I went to EBATES and I am happy. Slow go but accurate. No cost to join or be part of it. Thanks for the new one. I will try it out.

One caution. Always go first to the rebate like website and then go to QVC or to anyone else for that matter.

Super Contributor

Bonnielu, you use ebates now to shop at QVC? Can you use your Q card for payment or do you need to use another credit card?

Super Contributor

I use whoever gives me the best rebate.. usually ebates or Mr Rebate. I received my first $50.00 check last week from ebates. It is kind of hard to remember to use it... and sometimes a coupon or discount is better than the rebate % and you can not get both.... so I have to decide which way I want to go. With companies that do not give discounts or such, it is a no brainer to get a rebate even if it is only 3% or such.

Super Contributor

Remember too... to get the rebate you are giving up ALL PRIVACY! Some people may not think that the trade off is worth it.

Valued Contributor

I have been member of MrRebates for over 7 years. I looked at Ebates and Mr.Rebates and most of the store I shop pay better with MrRebates. QVC 5% Ebates pays 2.5%. I have eared a ton cash back and very happy customer. I learned from the beginning if I went to different websites, shops the rebate was not always tracked. I called and talked with them and they explained the process. I am now very careful. I use MrRebates as my computer Homepage. I have the list of favorite stores where I most often shop stored in my "favorites. Their website is easy to use and track your purchases. They pay out earned rebates every 90 days by check or Paypal.

Trusted Contributor
On 11/20/2014 BigOrangeKitty said:

Can you shop at QVC thru MrRebates and use your Q Card for payment?

Yes you can. I made Mr. Rebates my homepage.

Trusted Contributor

Evrewards does daily comparison to look for the highest cash back. I use mr.wallet, ebates, mrrebates, they are all good.

Esteemed Contributor

I've used them all but find shopathome.com usually has the highest rebate for many stores including QVC. I think it's 6% right now.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat