Valued Contributor
On 3/6/2014 whitelinen said:

MALLEMO--are those bunny pics from this year at P1?

whitelinen...do you mean the photos of the pots?

Super Contributor
On 3/6/2014 mallemo said:

Sorry for not being specific, I meant the bunnies themselves. Thought I would drop by P1 today and look for them. I'm thinking they would look great on my mantle in some pastel drybrushed pots.

Super Contributor

What happened to the pics in this thread? I can't see them, just little pixel boxes.

Valued Contributor

Sorry for not being specific, I meant the bunnies themselves. Thought I would drop by P1 today and look for them. I'm thinking they would look great on my mantle in some pastel drybrushed pots.

I'm not sure what happened to all the photos. I think if you click on the "x" box where you can't see the photo it will go to the site. The bunny picks I bought there last year but I think they have them again this year.

Super Contributor

I'm not sure what happened to all the photos. I think if you click on the "x" box where you can't see the photo it will go to the site. The bunny picks I bought there last year but I think they have them again this year.

Thanks so much m! Glad you were here this am, off to take a look at P1!!