Trusted Contributor

@FrostyBabe1 

It's stunning. 

Honored Contributor

I would buy it in leather if I ever get one, isn't that how they started?  Frasier has one I see every night.

Respected Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@FrostyBabe1 Love the chair!  Enjoy it in good health.  Maybe you meant to post in the Home thread?

Yeah, I did. That's what happens when I try to do too many things at once. I've asked for it to be moved. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

If this were a genuine Eames chair it would be worth thousands.  I taught Interior Design.  This is a great copy, though.

Respected Contributor

Re: Eames chair, anyone??

[ Edited ]

@ECBG wrote:

If this were a genuine Eames chair it would be worth thousands.  I taught Interior Design.  This is a great copy, though.

That's not a copy. It's the real thing. Right from the Herman Miller website to my photos to here. I would've posted the link rather than saving and posting just the photo, but it shows the price, and that would just be tacky to bring that up. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

That's not a copy. It's the real thing. Right from the Herman Miller website to my photos to here. I would've posted the link rather than saving and posting just the photo, but it shows the price, and that would just be tacky to bring that up. 

@FrostyBabe1 

In order to agree, I'd have to see it.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Eames chair, anyone??

[ Edited ]

@ECBG wrote:

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@FrostyBabe1 

In order to agree, I'd have to see it.  

Hmmm, well, here's the thing. I don't care if you agree and I'm NOT going to be tacky and post the link with pricing. 

Honored Contributor

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@FrostyBabe1 I'm excited for you!  A good investment that you will enjoy sitting in and looking at for many many years!  

I looked at the web site and the white ash possible with the peat mohair would call my name!  LOL!!!  But wouldn't go wrong with any of them and it would be hard to decide!  

Respected Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@FrostyBabe1 I'm excited for you!  A good investment that you will enjoy sitting in and looking at for many many years!  

I looked at the web site and the white ash possible with the peat mohair would call my name!  LOL!!!  But wouldn't go wrong with any of them and it would be hard to decide!  

Thank you! I love all of the combinations, except some of the upholstrey in the "Flamiber" option. Your choice would be beautiful. 

Honored Contributor

I do not care for the style or design but if it is as comfortable as everyone says, I can overlook what I don't like!!!!!