Respected Contributor

I doubt the majority of people here will like this, but I sat in one today and I'm absolutely sure I'm going to have Herman Miller build one for me. It was like floating on a cloud! The version I'm looking at is a lighter oak finish with blue/gray mohair upholestry. It made the ekornes stressless chairs that I've been looking at seem clunky and blah. 

8604E181-9250-4964-B7E3-98D7D1B904DA.jpeg

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

Re: Eames chair, anyone??

[ Edited ]

Its a beautifully designed chair and would be even more attractive in the upholstery you describe.   If you order it, I'd suggest having a cover for the headrest made. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@FrostyBabe1 Love the chair!  Enjoy it in good health.  Maybe you meant to post in the Home thread?

Respected Contributor

DH and I bought this exact version when we were first married.  You couldn't kill it with a tractor!  Loved it!  We had it for about 15 years and foolishly gave it to a relative when he moved into a new apartment.  Wish we still had it.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@FrostyBabe1 Love the chair!  Enjoy it in good health.  Maybe you meant to post in the Home thread?

@NYCLatinaMe  I too am wondering why this is in the Fashion Forum. I came to see threads about fashion, not interested in chairs!

Honored Contributor

Yes, we have that style chair and love it.  Very comfortable.

Honored Contributor

Great chair. I've always loved these chairs. 

Respected Contributor

@FrostyBabe1   Oh, you made my day I have one of these in my home in U.K. Everyone wants to sit in it - would never be without it- furnishings change but this stays!  

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe  I too am wondering why this is in the Fashion Forum. I came to see threads about fashion, not interested in chairs!

🥱🥱

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I've always loved the Eames lounge chair.  I've wanted one since the early 2000's.  But the rest of my decor, and wallet, never seemed to fall in line. 

Enjoy!!