Contributor

EVINE'S CHRISTMAS SHOWS TODAY, 6/25

For anyone interested, EVINE is having their Halfway to Christmas programming today, June 25, 2015.

Honored Contributor

Re: EVINE'S CHRISTMAS SHOWS TODAY, 6/25

Thanks for the heads up.  I have to head over there and bump up an A/D.

Makes more sense to have it today.  I never understood 'Christmas in July'.

Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone ordered anything? 

Respected Contributor

I looked at some of their event pricing and there is nothing on their site I am interested in for Christmas. Some the hosts have their picks but at this time, I am waiting to see what QVC has in July before I buy any Christmas related items. 

Trusted Contributor

The Kurt Adler Nutcrackers are stunning. Evine is offering 15% off coupons, and also free shipping if you use their credit card.
Honored Contributor

'you've got to be kidding me' - this was my comment when I checked online what's going on today on evine live.  I'm sorry but christmas in July drives me nuts. Now evine moved it up to June and beat out everyone else.  Pretty soon some shopping channel will decide to do this in March on the first day of spring!!!  I know I'll get reemed for this but I HATE buying STUFF for others for christmas and simply do not do it.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, swapping gifts on Dec 25 is not at all what christmas should be about.

What a waste of time, effort & money.  Celebrate the day with family and be Merry that you have family to get together with over a great meal that everyone pitches in to fix and/or brings their favorite treat.

Super Contributor

I don;t want to think of it, just want to enjoy the summer.

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

Has anyone ordered anything? 

Nothing called my name, YET.  I have to be selective this year, just bought too much the past two years.  Like the Waterford nativity but have too many of those too, nativities, not Waterford.  :-)  Also, the little Waterford trees are nice......this is how I get into trouble.  Enjoy if you purchase something.

Super Contributor

I got a handbag I've been watching  it is on sale and 5 easy pay and free shipping !

Valued Contributor

Peter, did you see the Marquis by Waterford sleighs in green and red glass? At first, I thought it was the same sleigh that you posted about last year. I bought 2 of those-one for my daughter in law and one for myself. But on closer inspection, these are a small version of the sleigh. I have to tell you that I love that clear glass sleigh from last year!