Honored Contributor

By F and P Interiors.  Seems very typically English cottage to me-- colors, bird prints and landscapes, beams, plush upholstery, bright pillows, plants and flowers.

Interior-Inspiration.webp

It's just a brief glimpse of a room, but there's a *feeling*--  softly comfortable, not trying too hard, yet interesting and happy. 

Trusted Contributor

@Oznell  Very pretty. Looks cozy.

Honored Contributor

@Oznell @Queen of shop 

Yes! 
Looks like an English cottage...

as if the flowers right outside are just begging for me to come and tend them!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Ohhh I like this.  Feels inviting and comfy.

Honored Contributor

Re: ENGLISH LIVING ROOM

[ Edited ]

@Oznell wrote:

By F and P Interiors.  Seems very typically English cottage to me-- colors, bird prints and landscapes, beams, plush upholstery, bright pillows, plants and flowers.

Interior-Inspiration.webp

It's just a brief glimpse of a room, but there's a *feeling*--  softly comfortable, not trying too hard, yet interesting and happy. 

@Oznell 

I love it and the glass cocktail table gives it an upgrade to a normal English cottage which is usually heavy laden with wood.  I like the open window as opposed to the usual closed-off look, but this with a view of, likely, the garden is sooooo lovely.  This is a very enlightened English cottage.  Love it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Oznell 

That's a lovely room.  The first house I rented after college had wooden beams & woodwork very similar.  It was wallpapered in beautiful bright, airy colors too.  I sure loved that place.❤️

Honored Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

@Oznell 

That's a lovely room.  The first house I rented after college had wooden beams & woodwork very similar.  It was wallpapered in beautiful bright, airy colors too.  I sure loved that place.❤️

@cheriere @Oznell 

Memories are made of this.  Take one fresh and tender glance, add to it a similar picture just by chance....

Respected Contributor

This is my kind of decor! I could move in there!

Lynn-Critter Lover!
(especially cats!)
Esteemed Contributor

Oh my, that room is ever so English.  It has a style that is frequently used in the set of British movies and TV shows for country living rooms.  A while ago I saw an interview with Dame Judi Dench that was filmed in her country home and the room had this style. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Lovely room and description as always.  😊