Super Contributor

I hate to vacuum but this new Dyson V6 cordless I purchased a few weeks ago is so amazing.   I just finished doing a touch up again.  It is fun to use and I look forward to using it  (even on Sunday).   I never spent so much on a vacuum but I needed light weight and cordless (i always get wrapped in the cord)   This vacuum is great, one of my best purchases from the Q. 

So maybe I over paid but it is so easy to use, I will use it, and that is the important thing. 

Trusted Contributor

I own this vacuum too and I love it!! 

Valued Contributor

Re: Dyson V6 cordless

[ Edited ]

I like mine, too. I bought it last year and it is still working great. My floors stay much cleaner more often because I don't have to lug out my Dyson canister.

It's so lightweight and quicker just to get this cordless out and pick up dust and crud.

Respected Contributor

I've been using the Dyson cordless ( 35 model ? ) for several years in my rancher which is mostly carpeted.  I use it every day and rarely run out of the charge.

Recently I decided to run the floor model Dyson after using the portable:  the heavy duty floor model did pick up more stuff !!!

But that's OK because the daily run through was satisfactory for the two of us.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill