Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 53,766
Registered: ‎03-29-2012

May be an image of text

Valued Contributor
Posts: 722
Registered: ‎09-07-2014

@lolakimono    I love this poem! It's so true. In fact, I was going to dust today, but now I think I'll go shopping instead. Thank you for the smile and the chuckle. 😁😁😁

Honored Contributor
Posts: 53,766
Registered: ‎03-29-2012

@Lisa Y wrote:

@lolakimono    I love this poem! It's so true. In fact, I was going to dust today, but now I think I'll go shopping instead. Thank you for the smile and the chuckle. 😁😁😁


@Lisa Y 

Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl, it has been a long school year.

Treat yourself!

Valued Contributor
Posts: 722
Registered: ‎09-07-2014

@lolakimono  Yes, a long school year. We ended this past Thursday. Are you done yet?

Honored Contributor
Posts: 53,766
Registered: ‎03-29-2012

@Lisa Y wrote:

@lolakimono  Yes, a long school year. We ended this past Thursday. Are you done yet?


@Lisa Y 

Last day with students was yesterday.Cat Very Happy

 

I have to go in on Monday and then next week I begin a three day conference.

Cat Indifferent

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,282
Registered: ‎03-13-2010

   ≈^••^≈

That used to be MY job.....but since I'm in Heaven now.....the old battleaxe hasn't touched a mop.   Heart Kitty

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor
Posts: 22,184
Registered: ‎07-21-2011

Isn't that the truth.  I want to be cremated so I will be plenty of dust.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,282
Registered: ‎03-13-2010

@KatCat1 wrote:

Isn't that the truth.  I want to be cremated so I will be plenty of dust.


@KatCat1    Actually........it's more like GRAVEL........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor
Posts: 22,184
Registered: ‎07-21-2011

@Desertdi   Don't tell me you tried it and came back?

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,282
Registered: ‎03-13-2010

@KatCat1 wrote:

@Desertdi   Don't tell me you tried it and came back?


@KatCat1    There are times when I feel like it........(!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥