Valued Contributor

Does anyone have this in the riviera blue?  Wanted to get one for my parents, but blue is the only one left. They have a blue bedroom and blue accents all over the house.  Just wanted to know if it is a nice color because colors tend to look different in a picture as opposed to "in person".

Duraflame Infrared Quartz Stove Heater with Flame Effect - V32918

Honored Contributor

That heater was last year's model which is why they're down to one color.   I got it in a seafoam color which is very green but a pretty color.   We're you able to watch the video?   That should give a realistic view of the color.   Surely some poster has it in blue? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I did watch the video but they showed the bronze color more than the blue.  At the time of the video there was bronze and blue left.  It looked a little bright in the video.  I like the blue but my mom is a little funny about things like that.  If I think she would like it, she won't and if I have something I think she would say she didn't like the color, etc she would love it.  So maybe I should just get it since I think she might not like it, she will since it is the opposite reaction!

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I don't get on here much so sorry if it's too late, I do have the blue color and it's a soft muted blue, it's not a bright, glow in the dark, neon ugly color. It's very pretty. I'm sure it would go well in your mother's bedroom.