Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dumb hubby left out dairy products!

[ Edited ]

@pupwhipped Well, the Cool Whip is made from oil, I think. So, that should be ok. Maybe not to re-freeze. I have an idea. Have your husband taste everything and see if he gets sick. Hahaha!

Trusted Contributor

@pupwhipped ~ Dumb hubby, LOL!!!!  That made me laugh ~ thanks for that!

You know, I love my husband to the moon and back but man!  He was an officer in the Army yet the simple things!  The little things!  Gives me anxiety just thinking about it!

Both of us just joined the current century ~ I got an iPhone 8 and he got some kind of Motorola smartphone.  He told me I would have trouble figuring out how to work the phone and all it's features.  Guess what?  I'm way ahead of him ~ I even emailed him a photo from my phone and the message read ' Guess I'm not as dumb as you thought ~ lookie at what I can do!'

Of course, this is all in fun.  Dumb hubby!  LOL!!!!!!!!!  ;-)

Trusted Contributor

Dumb hubby?

Not fuuny if he turns it around and calls you his dumb wife.

Honored Contributor

Okay. Your husband is a dummy. Feel better?

Super Contributor

Years ago when the children were younger I did a dumb thing.  I had used the milk and put it away.  Later, I couldn't find it.  Not in the frig, not even on the counter.  Went out and bought more.  The next day I fould the milk, I had put it in the pantry!  I was busy with the children and did it automatically.

No one is perfect.  

Super Contributor

As frustrating as I am sure it was to lose those grocery items, your day could have been a lot worse. Hope tomorrow is a better day for you! 

Esteemed Contributor

If the items were sitting out in 80 degrees for all of those hours (5 I think you said) I'd toss them all.  

I don't know why some posters are giving you grief for calling your husband dumb.  What he did was dumb, for sure.  My husband would do something like that.  And, frankly, I'd probably call him something a lot worse than dumb.  

Trusted Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

@MarkeieMark wrote:

Toss the dumb hubby with the cottege cheese.

Now that's what I'm talking about. Good answer. LOL!

Well full disclosure, I get weak and let him back in.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Citrine1 wrote:

If the items were sitting out in 80 degrees for all of those hours (5 I think you said) I'd toss them all.  

I don't know why some posters are giving you grief for calling your husband dumb.  What he did was dumb, for sure.  My husband would do something like that.  And, frankly, I'd probably call him something a lot worse than dumb.  

@Citrine1, thank you and ALL the rest of the posters who actually tried to answer my question about the dairy products.....or shared a humorous, lighthearted, kind comment to make us all laugh. 

But if there is one thing I've learned on these forums it is you can't post a darn thing here without being criticized for some aspect of it. It is simply impossible. My husband is my dumb sh*t. I am his bit*h wife. We have been happily married for 37 years and we'll be together until the day we die. Which could be imminent for one of us if I let him eat the cottage cheese. LOL! 

Thanks,

pup     

Honored Contributor

I'd stick it in the fridge, it'll be fine.  If the Cool Whip is still fluffy and at the top of the container you could probably refreeze.