Honored Contributor

Cottage-Journal-25-of-29_OTR.jpg

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I love it.  I have that very same seating group, complete with white cushions, but I don't have a porch like that.

Honored Contributor

Oh, that is just stunning.  I'd love to have a porch like that (and the home likely attached), but it just isn't going to happen unless I win the lottery jackpot.

Esteemed Contributor

Very pretty.  But I imagine things would get wet and maybe ruined when it rains.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Sublime, and those curtains top it off beautifully!

Respected Contributor

I wish I was there right now with a drink in my hand.

Honored Contributor

Ah, yes, @stevieb --  gracious living!   I would so love a beautiful, expansive porch like that.  Order me up a long, cold, fresh squeezed orange juice, would you please?  And you may serve me cookies on that lovely blue china in your other thread...

I wonder if that ceiling is a pale, pale blue?  It looks like it could be, but hard to tell if it's just the light.  I love light blue ceilings on porches,  very Southern and classic....

Honored Contributor

Get rid of the silly curtains, put in a white traditional rocking chair (for me ONLY!) and I'm all in!  And some unsweet tea with lots of ice for me of course!

Esteemed Contributor

Normally I wouldn't like an all white/light room but this one works for me.  I LOVE those basket weave tables.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

Very pretty.  But I imagine things would get wet and maybe ruined when it rains.

@Puppy Lips - In addition to rain, let’s not forget the raccoons, squairrels and birds that would ruin this space in like a day and a half. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?