Respected Contributor

Re: Drinks in the Sunroom, Lunch by the Pool...

@stevieb Calm & inviting, yes please ,I am on my way.!  What would you have me bring?  

Trusted Contributor

@stevieb 

I find it easier to be sure the pool is clean/crystal clear when the tiles are lighter ~ just my preference. 

Regardless of color, there's nothing better than jumping into a crisp, cool pool for a refreshing wake-up OR an evening swim before heading off to bed : )

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I get it @Carmie   I know exactly what these shrubs are.We see boxwoods around here where we live too, a lot infact. Overused, cut badly, if used and left to grow nicely, they can be made to look good. Most times not however, formally or allowed to grow in a more natural way they're okay but they have an odor to them. And more importantly this round is not at all natural, people shave these things into globes - cannot be any more UNnatural.

Honored Contributor

@sceniccoast wrote:

@stevieb 

Stunning!  I took you up on your invite .. I'm waving to you from the sunroom.  Woman Wink

@sceniccoast  Woman Very Happy I was pretty sure this one would resonate with you... Enjoy your visit!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

I get it @Carmie   I know exactly what these shrubs are.We see boxwoods around here where we live too, a lot infact. Overused, cut badly, if used and left to grow nicely, they can be made to look good. Most times not however, formally or allowed to grow in a more natural way they're okay but they have an odor to them. And more importantly this round is not at all natural, people shave these things into globes - cannot be any more UNnatural.

@PINKdogWOOD  @Carmie  I like a more natural looking garden but some folks pretty clearly prefer a more sculpted and formal look. I'm guessing there's no right or wrong, but a matter of personal choice... And yep, many boxwoods do have an aroma that isn't very appealing... Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...