Honored Contributor

Re: Drinks by the Pool at 4...

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

It's a beautiful picture.  The only thing I wouldn't be doing is in the sun.  I can't stand being in the sun.  But then if I was in the water the sun would feel good.

@Annabellethecat66 

I’m with you on that one.  We live beachfront, but the older I get the less I want to go hang out on th beach during the heat of the day.  I just can’t tolerate it anymore.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife Can I just say if that’s your picture, your hair is amazing.  I love both.

So you have two things I’ve always wanted...red hair and curly hair!

Have a nice Sunday, 

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 

Thank you!  Yes, that’s me.  That was kind of you to say. ❤️ 

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

I’m making the sangria as we speak baby!  👙🍷🍷

Honored Contributor

I'm already in the pool..you just can't see me ..I'm on the left side of the photo relaxing on my pool lounger sipping my Cucumber Mint Sangria.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

WOW!!! Very very nice....It needs just a few things from QVC -----George Foreman Grill, Kansas City Steaks,  and a Mararittaville Machine..and the GILI Float for the pool.. Smiley Wink

download (2).jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Lovely and very inviting!