Respected Contributor

Re: Don't you just hate it when.........

@Mominohio

I didn't mean to be an enabler. Smiley Wink

Super Contributor

Hope you love yor new curatins OP!  Sometimes it seems I search every where for some apparel or home furnishings for a while and then give up.   Then all of a sudden I find it every where.☺

Respected Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

I am in search for the perfect "black-out" curtains.  @Mominohio, you summed up my frustrations to a "T"!  I have to be careful to not settle for less than what I am looking for & then end up not happy with my choice.  I don't know how much more patient I can be, lol.  

If if anyone has a great recommendation for black-out curtains, I would appreciate any suggestions.  I cannot have even the tiniest of any light in my bedroom.  I have had to put black electrical tape over my directv box  & TV button, I am that bad.  TIA!  

@BornToShop

I just ordered black-out curtains from JCP but I haven't received them yet. They have a pretty good selection.

Respected Contributor

Thanks!  I'll check out your suggestion, let me know how you like yours when you get them @Texasmouse!  

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

If if anyone has a great recommendation for black-out curtains, I would appreciate any suggestions.  I cannot have even the tiniest of any light in my bedroom.  I have had to put black electrical tape over my directv box  & TV button, I am that bad.  TIA!  

@BornToShop

Have you checked out blackout/thermal curtains on touchofclass.com?

There are a lot of "five star" choices.

On my over there right now, thanks @lolakimono!!