Honored Contributor

Re: Does this Chair go There?

I think the chair is too modern looking for the rest of the room. A chair similar in style to the headboard would be much better IMO. The furniture, accessories, prints, & colors in this room aren’t my style. 

Esteemed Contributor

Wrong chair and wrong color.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

No, I don't think it does.  It looks too "plastic" to me. It looks like they were trying to pull a color of blue out of that bottom picture and it didn't work.   

Honored Contributor

Nope. It's just to modern in style for the rest of the room, and I don't think the color is a great choice either.

Honored Contributor

It's ok.  I almost didn't notice it.  The chair is fine, the cover at the bottom of the bed, I wouldn't put with the rest of it.  Just my preference.

Trusted Contributor

no... but i'd go shopping for a wicker chair. to match ( i forget the proper name) of whats at the end of the bed.. a nice white wicker chair would match perfectly!

Honored Contributor

Not for me it wouldn't, I dont like it.  But it doesn't look bad.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

hmmm, to my eye, no. I don't care for the shape of it at all and the color is "off" with the rest of the room.

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono Personally, I could see this chair out on the curb for garbage pickup.  

Honored Contributor

This room is definitely a Re-do.  I hate the skirt on the bed, and don't like the bed itself or the colors used in this room. 

kindness is strength