Super Contributor

Does it strike anyone else as odd...

...how often Lori Greiner's face is in rotation on the QVC home page? Seems she's there more often than any other vendor. I personally am not interested in her products, but even for those who are, isn't it rather unusual to feature them so prominently? I guess I'm just being curious. They must really sell well!

Respected Contributor

Re: Does it strike anyone else as odd...

I hadn't noticed, but I thought she looked really cute today ... Her hair and her blue dress.
Honored Contributor

I don't find it odd, given how repetitive QVC programming has become and how few vendors they seem to have chosen to retain, but I do find it rather annoying.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I had noticed that too. I really admire Lori for all she has accomplished, and she seems to be a good person. I like watching her on Shark Tank as well. I'm just sorry to say that I don't care for most of her offerings, as they just aren't anything I have an interest in.

Super Contributor

I hadn't noticed but I guess she must be one of their best sellers just like Susan Graver. Good for them!!

Respected Contributor

Want to see something even more odd? Type Joy Mangano into the search box!

Respected Contributor

On 4/26/2014 Desi said:

Want to see something even more odd? Type Joy Mangano into the search box!

That IS interesting.

Honored Contributor

Well, go on HSN and type in Lori Grenier. People must confuse those 2 so much that HSN/QVC in their wisdom recognize each other's name!!