Trusted Contributor

Does anyone still take a bath?

I haven't taken a bath in so long I can't remember. I am a shower person. In and out fast unless I'm washing my hair. I can't even imagine sitting in the tub or taking time to fill it. Am I alone? I know people who say they love to lounge in the tub with a glass of wine but I can't imagine doing that. If it relaxes you then more power to you. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone still take a bath?

I don't think I've regularly taken a bath since high school.  When I've tried to take a relaxing bath, the water gets cold and I have to keep refilling the tub.  I much prefer a shower.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

Since we downsized a couple years ago I have not stepped foot in the bathtub.  I had a nice whirlpool tub in my previous home and enjoyed a bubble bath in it once in awhile.

While it is relaxing, I find it takes a lot ot time to fill it, enjoy, empty and rinse........I'm finding simple things too much work now I guess, LOL!

Respected Contributor

Yes. I take a bath everynight before going to bed. 

Respected Contributor

The days of being able to get in and out of a tub have come and gone. Its over !!!!!

Honored Contributor

Its become too difficult to get out of the tub, so I prefer to shower

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

I look forward to my relaxing, calming, evening bath ~ perfect end to the day : )

Respected Contributor

I still do! Love to get covered with water. I do the full "baptism" each day and just soak for a few minutes. I take showers after working outside or at night but need that morning ritual.

Frequent Contributor

My cleaning lady has to dust our bathtub. It's never used!

Honored Contributor

I sure do.  I take one every night before bed.  It is so relaxing and I sleep so well.  The only time I take a shower is if I am doing yard work and am very sweaty.  I don't find showers relaxing at all.