Honored Contributor

Does anyone know - VPH show today (candle rings)

[ Edited ]

I only caught the last few minutes of her evening show.  She was showing how to dress the spring table - I love those candle rings on her pastel pedestals.

I can only find the wreath, garland, potted tree (H211974) with the foiled Easter eggs.

Does anyone know?  Thank you!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Does anyone know - VPH show today (candle rings)

The candle rings sold out before the rest were aired. I know I'm bummed too.

Honored Contributor

Thank you @sweetee2. I wonder if I could get garland & cut. I think I'll go to hobby lobby, Michaels, Joanne , old time pottery, pier 1 and pottery barn. Candle-rings are alway hard to find during year until Christmas.

Honored Contributor

I think the candle rings didn't actually fit very well on the pedestals.  Valerie showed how you have to squish them into an oval shape so they'd catch two edges of the pedestal.  It worked but seemed a little desperate

Honored Contributor

I liked those candle rings as well but they were gone in a flash.

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 I purchased the spring set of candle rings from GrandinRoad. There's have the foliage that drapes down and are a little fuller than Valeries.

Saturday Graphic #15

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1, Valerie had two new candle ring sets and both sold out.  The foiled egg candle rings sold out without getting a presentation.  Here are the numbers and links if you want to keep checking stock:

Foiled egg rings H210547  http://www.qvc.com/Set-of-3-Foiled-Egg-Rings-by-Valerie.product.H210547.html

Hydrangea rings H210543   http://www.qvc.com/Set-of-2_10%22-Hydrangea-and-Berry-Rings-by-Valerie.product.H210543.html

Honored Contributor

Thank you @SHOPR these were the candle rings.  I'm heading out to do some errands think I'll make a quick stop in the local craft stores .  I went to Hobby Lobby earlier this week (for baking items) but wore my 'BLINDERS' and didn't even venture into the Spring/Easter decor section as I have no "willpower" as you can see from my venture today!!!

Have a great weekend! Thanks again!

Super Contributor

Try your local Hallmark Card Store. Although they are privately owned/managed and can choose non-Hallmark items to sell, mine has had beautiful ones for each season.  Right now I have ones with blue berries to match my dark blue Luminara candles.  Good luck.

Honored Contributor

I just ordered some pretty pansy ones at Joann Fabrics .com . They are only $5 ea and no S&H if you go pick them up at your closest store. They had several different floral ones.I chose multi color pansies.