Super Contributor

Re: Does anyone have both the silver and also the gold Valerie twinkling spheres?

On 2/17/2014 cater said:

RoseHill, between my daughter and I we have every color and everyone shows up beautiful in my living room I have the red ones on they complimented all my light up hearts that were in my window for valentines day. Now I will change out to the green ones for St Patrick Day with my shamrocks that will light up in the windows. I am thinking about getting the pink ones for decorating for Easter with all my light up animated bunnies. If I may suggest I bought a couple of the light up twinkling spheres sets on "as is" and they were perfect not a thing was wrong with them so I got a much better price. Check there to see if they have any left.

Cater, thank you for your ideas! I did check the as is section-I really wanted a set of spheres that were sort of a non color to mix with the ones which definitely do have color. I wanted silver, but they are sold out in the as is ones. I ordered two sets of the pink.

I love how you are switching out your colors for each holiday. I would be doing the same thing, if I had a "library" of colors like you do! (It is my goal to get a set of each color) I just love these.

Super Contributor

Re: Does anyone have both the silver and also the gold Valerie twinkling spheres?

Rosehill, have you decided which colors you are going to buy?

Super Contributor

Rosehill, have you decided which colors you are going to buy?

Super Contributor

Hi whitelinen~ I ended up buying two pink sets. I would also like to have a set of silver- silver is so easy to work with and goes with everything. I will try to pick the silver up on an as is listing (if they ever come back there), or on the bay. I thought about getting the gold as an alternative to the silver-but decided that I really wanted the silver more.

Did you buy anything? If you didn't, don't feel bad. I vowed that I would not buy anything more Easter, but have bought some new items locally, and now these two sets of pink spheres. I have a sickness…… (LOL)

Super Contributor

On 2/19/2014 Rosehill said:

Hi whitelinen~ I ended up buying two pink sets. I would also like to have a set of silver- silver is so easy to work with and goes with everything. I will try to pick the silver up on an as is listing (if they ever come back there), or on the bay. I thought about getting the gold as an alternative to the silver-but decided that I really wanted the silver more.

Did you buy anything? If you didn't, don't feel bad. I vowed that I would not buy anything more Easter, but have bought some new items locally, and now these two sets of pink spheres. I have a sickness…… (LOL)

Wow, two sets will make a real impact! I am so loving the pink spheres, too. If they are still available later this year I would like to have a set too. And the silver! I have green and red now, and I'm going to work the green into my Easter tablescape.

Hope you can post some pics when you are happy with their setting. Can't wait to see!