Esteemed Contributor

Re: Does This Room Belong to a Man or a Woman?

To me, I answer the question with a question.

Does it really matter?

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

It's a little on the masculine side, but I think it can go either way. It has a lot going on in the room so I would suspect a very sophisticated male who had money to employ a decorator would be happy in that space.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would say a man that's into gardening....I think a lot of the artẃork especially the artwork above the fireplace reveals that its a man.....and the hat

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's truly gender-neutral to me, and belongs to whatever gender a person identifies as.

Respected Contributor

It would suit a man or a woman.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would say a gay man.  The black wall is more masculine and the curtains on sides of the bed.  It has a more masculine feel to the room and I say gay man and one with good taste because the attention to details.  Also, check out all the artwork and it will give you a hint.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

I think it belongs to a man, but interiors are designed a woman. It has subtle elegance with choice of colors used for curtains, furniture and walls, and placement of artifacts and lot of books.