Honored Contributor

Re: Does This Kitchen Seem Slightly Reminiscent To You?

[ Edited ]

@luvzchiz wrote:

@jubilant @Your picture looks like me!  That's my hair et al, and I love watermelon 🍉.  

HI, @luvzchiz!!  That picture was posted originally by @SANNA.  If you look  like that, I want your hair!  Beautiful.  I love watermelon, too.  Maybe Sanna can tell us how she came by  the picture???? 

Respected Contributor

@jubilant wrote:

@luvzchiz wrote:

@jubilant @Your picture looks like me!  That's my hair et al, and I love watermelon 🍉.  

HI, @luvzchiz!!  That picture was posted originally by @SANNA.  If you look  like that, I want your hair!  Beautiful.  I love watermelon, too.  Maybe Sanna can tell us how she came by  the picture???? 

Oh, I am glad you like this picture! I love it!  This is an original painting that I purchased from one of my patients. She is older and she is an artist from Princeton.

I love the movement she expressed and the beauty of this girl. The colors are absolutely beautiful and warm and cheerful, plus she brightens up my very white kitchen that I also love!

Respected Contributor

@jubilant  Thank you!  For years when I was much younger, I hated my hair.  I would straighten it or tie it up. Now I have come to embrace it.  Wish I had realized it earlier. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet