Trusted Contributor

Re: Does This Hood Make My Burners Look Big?

Oh, there are burners there???? I can't see because that backsplash is sending me into an epileptic seizure.

Honored Contributor

THAT would give me a migraine..........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono Well, it certainly burns my eyes!  When I look at this pic, I see a great big face with the pans as eyes and the stove as a mouth.  No way that I could ever live with this.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono   My first giggle of the morning. Woman Very Happy

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

I can't see the hood for the color!  LOL!  Your hood is way too big for your burners.  It looks like a gigantic yellow spatula.  

Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

I couldn't deal with the color combo of that kitchen.  I have seen those hoods that include a pot rack when we were shopping for a hood.  I guess if you need to hang your pots over the stove and you have no other room, it works.  The color bothers me much more than the size.

~ It helps if you imagine Auto Correct as a tiny little faerie in your phone who's trying so hard to be helpful, but is in fact quite drunk. ~
Respected Contributor

Got to stop laughing before I try to answer.  Nailed the title.

Valued Contributor

That enormous hood is just too big for the space, and that back wall makes me dizzy. 

Super Contributor

I have read that range hoods will be a big deal in kitchens this year.  This looks like a DIY project using an old school bus. 

Valued Contributor

Is this a joke. Does someone actually have that. Please get me a case of Excedrin. 

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"