Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Do you use the planner books (users of paper, ink, etc.)

Iphone calendar all the way for me. 

We have a wall calendar, but it’s for decoration only. I never write anything on it.

I used to use a Day Runner, but moved away from that several years ago.  

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Trusted Contributor

@gidgetgh  My husband uses his iphone caendar also, but does also have a day planner for our business.  I'm not that modern as I'm still rocking the flip phone !!!!

Honored Contributor

A couple of weeks ago, I was cleaning out a bookcase and found several Day-Timer type planners.  Interesting flipping though the pages, and feeling so happy that I'm now retired and don't have to deal with all those issues any longer.

I tossed the inserts and kept the binders - they were nice leather covers mostly from the companies that were under our corporate umbrella (multinational corp.) 

Respected Contributor

Yes !!  i use a Hobonichi Weeks.  i am obsessed. 

Respected Contributor

Believe it or not, I use my "clock" on my phone and set alarms for my appointments, reminders, etc.  It works for me after using a desk planner for years and years.

Honored Contributor

I still use a wall calendar to keep appointments and events in sight.

I have a Lang planner/calendar book that I write in every night about the days events to look back on when I need to remember things (like two months later, just what day I changed a water filter, or what exact day I met my son for lunch, etc.)

I still make paper lists too. I love putting pen to paper. I'll never get over it.

Contributor

I tried the digital format (Google Calender) but, I like it right in front and available which makes it easier when recording multiple appointments, dates, vacations. I always carry it with me. It's your standard daykeeper with wide enough portions to jot multiple events on a day. It's smaller than a book and is slim styled. I'm often on the move so, having one I can pull out is great for me. 

Respected Contributor

I use my iPhone synced with DH's iPhone and my macbook air.   That works for us.  No paper.  I can see it by the day, week or month.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

yes!  Although I have Iphone I just like having a visual.  I carry a planner/calendar in my pocketbook & I'd be lost without the calendar hanging on my fridge!

It's funny because even my spouse now uses &  "reminds" me if he sees something on the calendar.

I like to see it written down🤷‍♀️guess old habits are hard to break!  In fact, I even keep track in my journal my days -- good or bad😉

Honored Contributor

I use a day planner calendar and input most info on my phone. 

I'm not lugging a day planner around in my handbag (although it would fit...lol), but can easily check my phone if I'm out to see if something IS scheduled or if there's a conflict.