Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Do you use the planner books (users of paper, ink, etc.)

I've just come across Erin C. planners and all the stuff that goes with it.  Man!  Wish I'd have thought of this first.  LOL   Something new to play with.  LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: Do you use the planner books (users of paper, ink, etc.)

I use a day planner.  I will never be one to put appointments, engagements, etc. into my phone.  I prefer to write them down.

Honored Contributor

I use a magnetic dry erase board on the fridge to keep track of things.

Valued Contributor

Until about 8 months ago, I used to write everything down. Finally found Google Calendar......synchs to my desktop, my android phone and my iPad. Love it. 

Respected Contributor

Yes, I always use my small day planner. Love my paper, I like to open the page and see my whole month planned. I do not use my phone for my planning. Oh well, I am an old school.

Esteemed Contributor

I still carry a pocket calendar.  I guess I am also old school.  I like being able to see the whole month at a time.  Keeps me organized and I always know what's coming up.

Trusted Contributor

@faeriemoon  I use a day planner also, I like to joke that I've become my parents because mom and dad always had one next to their phone.  I guess when I was younger I didn't need to have many medical appts. and it was no problem remembering the few appts I did have.  Nowdays I need to write every appt down or I will forget  them.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I use the iPhone calendar and I sync it with my husband's calendar, but it really wasn't working for him.  I bought these pads at B&N and I fill one out each week so he can reference it.  It really helps him to see the week laid out this way.  He's disabled and can't do a lot of things, but he's so proud of himself when he tells me he "checked off everything on the list".

IMG_0954 (1).JPG

~ house cat ~
Respected Contributor

I’ve always used a magnetic paper calendar on the fridge for our appointments. Since we began taking my Aunt to her appointments, I keep one on her fridge as well as  a small calendar in my purse that I got in a card shop. Even when I was working, I kept a hard copy calendar just in case. . .

Respected Contributor

Like @LindaSal , I use a pocket calendar.  I also record appointments and events on a wall calendar.  One step further, I keep and file my wall calendars.  They have frequently been useful for looking back at important dates. 

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.