Honored Contributor

Re: Do you "decorate" your master bath?

Over my jacuzzi tub area:

IMG_0100.JPG

Honored Contributor

Yes, I decorate the master bath.  I have a vase on the vanity with sprays and flamesless candles.  On the walls four generic hangings.

Respected Contributor

I have a carved mermaid hanging on the wall...other than that, everything in there is purely for function!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I do have a picture of the Lake Erie lighthouse on Presque Isle and A clock in the master bath.The picture is because I didn't have anywhere else to hang it and the clock is to keep me from lollygagging in the tub when I need to be getting ready to go somewhere.

On the vanity I have 2 trays - one for each of us to hold our various products deodorant - body powder - toothbrushes etc. The trays are plastic but each has a pretty seashell design on it.

Esteemed Contributor

Two abstract wall hangings are glass and mottled silver. Two walls are lavendar, two walls are white, white fixtures and white wash cabinets.

Master bedroom is purple and lavendar.

Respected Contributor

I love to decorate and I decorate everything - including myself with clothes and jewelry.  I have two baths and both have picture/.mirror/scones wall grouping, floral arrangement, the larger has a tier of three glass shelves with brass braces on the wall with glassware, picture, candles.  I have a lace shower curtain with swags in that one (I love Victorian decor).  I have to decorate everyting - can't leave it alone.  I would never make it as a minimalilst!  Horrors! I even have wallpaper!

Honored Contributor

No decorations in our bathrooms outside of the shower curtains and nice towels.   I don't like stuff on the walls anywhere in my house.   

Honored Contributor

I'm lucky that towels, toilet paper, our toothbrushes, soap and shampoos, etc fit in our one and only bathroom but even if I had a huge bathroom I surely wouldn't want needless stuff to get soggy, dusty and have to be cleaned.  Just so it is clean and functional is all I care about!

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, of course I do.I spend time in there taking relaxing baths,putting on & removing makeup,& fixing my hair.I want to be surrounded by beautiful,peaceful & calming things.💅💄💋👣

Honored Contributor

We stayed at a friends one night on our way north. There were so many foo foo items around the tub that had to be removed so we could use it!

In our guest bath I used to have a few seashells in the tub area but I have moved them out to the lanai now.The only decoration left in the tub/shower is a rubber duckie - & he is black & yellow  - that's why he is in there. 

My Aunt used to have a beta fish in a small bowl sitting on a shelf in the shower of the guest bath. She said just shower with him there - it doesn't bother him. I was very careful not to get any soap in his bowl.