Honored Contributor

Do you like the Looks of These Reading Nooks?

From Pinterest- do you have a favorite?  If your type of nook isn't pictured, please share what yours looks like.  

#1-

Creating your own reading nook to enjoy your favorite books is simple and oh so chic. Take a peek at our favorite nooks for curling up with a good read.

#2-

PINSPIRATION : 15 comfy and Stylish Reading Corners that will inspire you to create your own little reading nook. | home decor trends 2017 | Read more @ www.hedonistit.com

#3-

Reading Nook with Built in Bookshelves

#4-

Interior Design Inspiration: Reading Nooks | Luxury Accommodations@ Brown TLV Urban Hotel

#5-

Although some people claim that they can read anywhere, anytime, we all know that a comfortable, well lit, soft spot is ideal.

#6-

Wish upon a star this autumn and make your dreams come true - we can help you move to your perfect cosy seaside or country home in Cornwall or Devon - http://minervacompany.uk/benefits/

#7-

14 Hanging Reading Nooks Every Bookworm Needs to See

#8-

Constructing a reading nook doesn’t have to be hard. Give these 4 DIY reading nook projects a try!

#9-

Fauteuil de bureau

#10-

I couldn't choose between a closet or a personal library but man, how cute is this nook?

#11-

PINSPIRATION : 15 comfy and Stylish Reading Corners that will inspire you to create your own little reading nook. | home decor trends 2017 | Read more @ www.hedonistit.com

#12-

The perfect hammock chair for Ella's room!

#13-

barn house- this is what I'd love through my lounge room out the front, exactly what I was dreaming g of adding!

#14-

designmycrayworld: “ | The reading nook | The classic old rustic look with modern twist | ”

#15-

Create a quiet, inspiring place in the yard to get away from everything. An outdoor book nook is the perfect place to escape.

Honored Contributor

Re: Do you like the Looks of These Reading Nooks?

I love #1.  If I had a lovely retreat like that I'd be in heaven.

i like all the other ones too.  I can curl up and read anywhere.

Respected Contributor

I love No. 1.  Cozy, quiet, lovely setting, I would never want to leave and I wouldn't have to if I have my Kindle.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My in-laws have #1; when it rains, it's perfection.  I would love #9; trying to achieve it in my master bedroom.

Respected Contributor

I like #9, and 11.  #9 is my favorite - comfort and colors.

Respected Contributor

While all are interesting I like 1 and 10 best, but none of them would be my reading nook.  I need a comfortable cushioned chair with an ottoman for my legs, a lamp over my shoulder and ceiling light fixture to see and a table beside my chair for my lamp and ice tea.  That is exactly what I have in my reading room.

Honored Contributor

I've always thought a bay window in the master bedroom would make a great reading nook.

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono What I would not give to have a reading nook like #1, I do not think they could get me to leave, that is just beautiful!

Better buy a lottery ticket, you never know?

Respected Contributor

I love #9.   

Honored Contributor

I only line the leather chair and ottoman--but none of the nooks.