Honored Contributor

I find it to be a valuable resource.  I don't use it for browsing or socializing of any kind, but I have dozens of categories set up to keep things like recipes, crochet projects, etc.  I'll make specific boards like "Easter 2023" so I can organize all my menu items, etc.  I think I'd be lost without it.

If you have your browser save your login you won't have to deal with signing in each time to visit.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

I have almost the same chair and hassock. 

Respected Contributor

I have never been on Pinterest. The chair looks very comfortable.

Honored Contributor

I had a beautiful, expensive similar chair in wide-wale rust corduroy.  After a few years I got tired of tripping over the ottoman.  It was always in the way.  Got rid of it and got a cozy recliner. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor
It was fun when I first joined but it lost it's charm and now I only go there every few weeks.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Valued Contributor

I've had the app for years, but I rarely access it. I just fine it cumbersome to use. There are better platforms. I enjoy using Houzz for all things house 😉

Respected Contributor

I hate Pinterest.  The search function is almost useless and there are way too many duplicates.  Then, when you finally find something that interests you, you have to dig down and down and down to find the original post only to discover it's a product from Denmark in 2011 and is no longer available.  Blechh!

Honored Contributor

I do like Pinterest and have for as long as it's been a thing----can get lost in it for hours  sometimes. Have found some really awesome stuff and it has helped me with a few decorating things. I like the recipes but have to admit--more often than not, they looked way better than they tasted, altho I do have a few recipes I still use. I like the arts and crafts----have found lots of things there. Would not buy anything off any of these social media sites tho---am not on Facebook or twitter or instagram---or the others----but for info I think it is great.

Honored Contributor

I love pinterest.  I have several of saved catagories.  Found my current hairdo there.  There are endless recipes, cooking hints and tips.  Found my tatoo there.

I can spend hours just browsing.

As for signing in.  I joined when they started and I have never had to sign in again.  If and when I have had to for whatever reason  I just sign in through Google.  Just a couple of clicks and Im in.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Re: Do you enjoy Pinterest?

[ Edited ]

Honestly, I can't figure it out. There was a red icon with a white 'p' in the center so I got in that way. It must have determined things I like, so all I get are:

Floor plans of houses

Fattening recipes

Garden and planter ideas

Bow making tips

So for the last five years, that's all I look at out there. Many hours have been wasted.

**Should add I have six feet of ribbon on the table next to my chair and I've never successfully made a bow yet**