Valued Contributor

I got lost on Pinterest tonight looking for a cozy chair for reading and relaxing.  This is the one on my wish list from Grandin Road. 

1A0CD3C7-1BFB-4D3A-BB8A-1BF9E5933BBD.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

Very pretty and comfy looking.

Respected Contributor

I recently signed up for Pinterest because I happened to be looking for information on care of a houseplant and found it on Pinterest.  I really like the site.  I have since added other houseplants to my list and get daily updated information including pictures on plant care.      

Trusted Contributor

@simplyfriends To answer your question, no, I really don't enjoy going on Pinterest. My daughters love it as do many friends and family. For me, it's too overwhelming and I don't like having to log in every time I just want to look at something.

But, the chair is really pretty. 

Valued Contributor

@cjm61   I never log in. I just google Pinterest and browse through the site.  I guess once you log in they'll keep asking you. 

Trusted Contributor

@simplyfriends Really? You never have to log in? I never go directly to Pinterest. I google something and get taken to Pinterest. After I browse a page or two there's a pop-up that says to view more I have to log in. 

Respected Contributor

@cjm61 

I never have to log into Pinterest either but it's because I signed up for info on plant care as I mentioned above so I get emails pretty much on a daily basis focused on my plant care and for other plants or topics I might be interested in including pictures. 

Esteemed Contributor

I only get so far too and the site asks me to login/join.

So nope, not a fan. Didn't join. Never use it.

Trusted Contributor

I've never mastered how to use it efficiently, but every once in awhile I will browse thru it. I can see how folks end up spending hours on it! It's interesting for sure!

I love that chair and setting....what a great place to spend a rainy day with a great book!

Critter Lover! (especially cats!)
Respected Contributor

I enjoy scrolling through Pinterest, but it's easy to forget yourself in it. I've enjoyed seeing everything from sewing tips to pixie hairstyle pictures. I usually open it through emails and I don't have to sign in to access it.