Valued Contributor

Re: Do you clean with bleach?

I use Clorox Clean up with bleach. It is great to clean everywhere in the house. But like anything with bleach you have to be careful not to get it on your clothes or anything that might get cleached. I use it in the kitchen and the bathroom. Excellent product.

Honored Contributor

I use Clorox Clean Up spray or the Walmart equivalent of it in my bathrooms.

Honored Contributor

My beloved sister ruined all of my towels when she was living with me. I admit cleaning and washing things with bleach is the best way to control germs, but I have never been good at not bleaching other things out. So I don't use it.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Super Contributor

It is s dangerous chemical if not used properly! Ventilation, gloves,and not using too much is very important!
Honored Contributor

I use Clorox Wipes for general cleaning and some kind of toilet cleaner with bleach. Why? I like the smell, it smells clean. I just looked, the brand is Clorox. What a surprise.

Respected Contributor

On 1/3/2015 Cookie06 said:

I use Clorox Clean up with bleach. It is great to clean everywhere in the house. But like anything with bleach you have to be careful not to get it on your clothes or anything that might get cleached. I use it in the kitchen and the bathroom. Excellent product.

LOL. Yes, you have to be careful, but IMO one of the best cleaning products on the market. I use it everywhere!

Contributor

I do, but I mostly use peroxide, straight or diluted. Better for the skin.

Honored Contributor

Rarely use bleach. I buy cleaning products designed for a specific purpose (kitchen cleaner, bowl cleaner.....)

Frequent Contributor

I clean with bleach occassionally but whenever I do I strip down naked. Try as I might, I always get some on me and my clothes.

Respected Contributor

I use bleach for everything. I LOVE it. I get the big containers from Home Depot that say "germicidal" bleach. Of course, you must dilute with water, otherwise, you'll suffocate.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."