Esteemed Contributor

Do they still sell...or does anyone have a water bed?

I was watching an old TV show and they Talked about a water bed......Boy...I haven't seen one of those in awhile!!

My brother had one years ago until it leaked...

Honored Contributor

Re: Do they still sell...or does anyone have a water bed?

I don't know.  My sister had one in the day.  Don't remember what happened to it.

Honored Contributor

Yes!  There are a lot of places that sells them!  Here's just one of many:

https://www.idealhomegarden.com/web?qsrc=999&qo=semQuery&ad=semD&o=605140&l=sem&askid=bbd79b54-915a-...

Valued Contributor

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh how I use to love our waveless waterbed!  I felt like it just enveloped my in warm cuddles -- and then came a time when I could no longer get OUT of the bed!! UGH!  Had to give it up Smiley Sad  that bed use to hug me and cradle me to sleep every single night!!

Occasional Contributor

We have a wonderful 8 ft round waterbed.It has an outer air chamber and inner water chamber. Everyone fights for the right to sleep in it when they visit!

Honored Contributor

I have a cousin & his wife who still have one. The wife tells me it has patches all over it.

Respected Contributor

My husband and I just got rid of ours four months ago. We have slept on one for thirty years. Ours had the double baffles and it was a CA King Sleigh Bed. We loved it but when we had our master bedroom and bathroom remodeled we decided to give it up and get a King Size bed with a pillow top mattress and we love it!!!

Trusted Contributor

My sister and I sure had fun playing on our aunt and uncles waterbed when we were kids. We attempted to jump up and down on it too, but just ended up on our backs in giggles. This thread brought back that memory. Fun. I even remember wishing I had one.

Honored Contributor

We have a king size waveless that we've had 23 years (and not a single patch) and 2 years ago we bought a hard side waterbed for our guest room (when DH is snoring too much), LOL!

We love them! Never have to slide into a cold bed and it conforms to your body for those aches and pains!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

My husband had a water bed in his bachelor days.  He loved it.  I felt like I was on a boat.  Couldn't sleep on that thing.