Respected Contributor

Re: Do You Display Family Photos?

Yes indeed.  This is my home, and I fill it with things I love.

Honored Contributor

Re: Dauno You Display Family Photos?

Yes, I do  I have old photos of my grandparent's when they married, photos of my parent's marriage.  I have my uncles and aunts pictures displayed, my nieces and nephews, great nieces and nephews and many of my friends all on display.  The photos aren't on top of each other they are well spaced and surround me with all the people who mean something in my life and bring me happiness.  When people visit they spend time looking at the photos and ask about them.  It's my history and each photo has a story.

Respected Contributor

Re: Dauno You Display Family Photos?

We have some in our bedroom of parents, family, etc., plus just a few of DH and my parents receiving their honors at Buckingham Palace with Queen which our kids love to see.  On the whole not too many on display.

Honored Contributor

We do have some photo of family in a tall book case in the great room.  I have our son's baby pictures grouped on my grandmother's crystal vanity.

Esteemed Contributor

In my living room, I have photos on the sofa table and every bedroom in the house has photos on the night stand. They bring a smile to my face.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like seeing the wall galleries, but I don't display photos.  I think I currently have one frame.

Honored Contributor

Yes, there are, and always have been, many family pictures displayed in my home.

When someone walks into this house, I want them to see and feel that a family lives here. This house wasn't built to be as showcase, it was built to grow a family.
Esteemed Contributor

Yes, we certainly display family photos in our home.  The oldest happen to be little pictures of my great-great-grandparents as tiny children, whose photos were printed from the original tintypes.  Our home is our sanctuary, our little place in the world where we create happiness, peace, and sense of family.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes.....when I retired, I took all my favorite pictures of family and put them in frames and did a gallery wall....

Makes me happy to sit and look at them

Respected Contributor

No.

-Texas Hill Country-