Respected Contributor

Re: Do You Decorate Your Bedroom For Christmas?

I always put some kind of decoration on the chest of drawers...this year it's a Jim Shore Santa, along with one of his angels.

Trusted Contributor

I always put a little bit of xmas in every room. only one object in some, even my bathroom has a snowman on the back of the tank. I do it for me, makes me smile no matter where i go in the house.
Esteemed Contributor

Not my BR, even though it is on the first floor. I have some of my everyday fragile decor items living in there while the rest of my home has Christmas decor displayed.

DS will be visiting over the holidays, so I displayed a few of his favorite nutcrackers in the guest room. I may add a tabletop Christmas tree, too. No special linens or anything like that.

Esteemed Contributor

What a beautiful and tastefully done bedroom.  I don't do anythig, personally.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Not sure I care for those chunkiy throws.  Not sure where I'd store them when not in use, since they look so bulky.

Valued Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

No, I can't be bothered.  My bedrooms are upstairs so I concentrate totally on my main living area which is the first floor.........dining room, living room, kitchen.  I do however have battery candles throughout the house year round.

No, I can't be bothered too

Esteemed Contributor

Yes,I have always decorated my bedroom for Christmas.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like this room, like the windows and the bedding. The room and, for the most part, the decorations are pleasant. I'd delete any and all 'messages' on pillows or signage. I simply don't care for that look. I'd also prefer my bed be facing windows rather than back up to them. I used to include several seasonal decorations in my bedroom, but not so much any more. Where Christmas decorating is concerned, I have come, for the most part, to appreciate a more minimal approach, though I might include some nod to the season, perhaps a small wreath at the top of the mirror or a very small table top bare birch type tree.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@jubilant   I like that very much.  I don't like the sign above the windows.  I also don't think it's practical to have those trees on the bedside tables.  I need a lamp there.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Nope.   I already knew at about age 4 that Santa Claus was really GRANDPA

♥Surface of the Sun♥