Honored Contributor

Do You Decorate Your Bedroom For Christmas?

9 Must-Have, Affordable Christmas Bedroom Decorations

I don't but this picture makes me want to.  I can imagine it's a cold snowy winters night (here is the midwest)   and I am nestled under these covers surrounded by Christmas spirit and cheer.  I like the way they did this...do you?

Respected Contributor

Re: Do You Decorate Your Bedroom For Christmas?

What a cozy and festive room!  I never have decorated my bedroom, but that is definitely inspiring!  

Esteemed Contributor

No, I can't be bothered.  My bedrooms are upstairs so I concentrate totally on my main living area which is the first floor.........dining room, living room, kitchen.  I do however have battery candles throughout the house year round.

Esteemed Contributor

That is absolutely beautiful! Can someone decorate my room this

exact way???

That chunky blanket hanging on the rug is popular.

Screenshot_20201207-085355.jpg

Honored Contributor

Looks like allergy city to me.  Said as one suffering this year! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Our bedroom (top floor) faces the street with 2 large picture windows. I have a 5' white tree in front of the windows with just lights glowing...no ornaments. 

I love it from the outside and in side. 

I have to admit I got the idea from Lisa Robertson years ago during one of her Christmas Decor shows. She said she always has a white Christmas tree in her bedroom...that's the only thing we have in commonWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

I do not, although I have considered it.

Honored Contributor

I love this, @jubilant --  so many warm, inviting elements, yet it doesn't feel claustrophobic or fussy-- you can breathe.   Feels like a room in a charming Alpine ski lodge.

My quibbles would be minor-- I don't like writing on pillows, or any kind of signage in a room-- to me that detracts.  A quick fix.

To answer your question, I've brought just a hint of two of Christmas into the bedroom.  On my cream blanket, I have a cream and red toile-like comforter folded at the bottom.  On my high dresser, I have put real twigs from yard and some faux pine branches in my chunky reactive glaze vase--

d51ce8fc2e7f05dec8d1643c185f9c0e.jpg  It's minimal, but just enough for me.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I do.  Every year.  A tree, a few poinsettias and Luminara candles in red and green.   

Trusted Contributor

I do. I have accumulated so many items through the years and moving that now I decorated every room. Just a light touch so Christmas is everywhere. We have a tree in the Master a bedroom which I love. So many years I did not but I wanted to use all my decorations and it would be too crowded to put in the main living areas so my tradition started. I love  seeing Christmas throughout my home.