Honored Contributor

Re: Do You Adore a Penthouse View...

Like it

Honored Contributor

This looks like a weekend in NYC or another big city so I like it...just for the weekend.

Honored Contributor

Nope I adore the view I have....my beautiful most perfect lake! Yesterday I viewed 3 bald eagles catching/eating fish they had caught from an ice fishermans hole cut in the ice. Life just can't get any better. Heart

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

Our view is lovelier-all woods,all trees. Deer and turkeys,also. Just beautiful any time of year.

And there was no one left to speak out for me....
Esteemed Contributor

Well........I would get rid of the modern furniture, put sheers on the windows, along w/drapes to close at night and get rid of those two black things on the wall. 

Gee, other than that, I like it Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Nope.  I like my privacy and prefer to have windows covered when there is a chance of voyeurs about.   I prefer my view now of wildlife & vegetation.  Yes, I do have windows covered even here.  It is somewhat disconcerting to see a deer staring at you while you are getting dressed, not to mention birds commenting on makeup placement! Lol

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Esteemed Contributor

I like it. Add a little warmth. I'm assuming there are shades somewhere for privacy.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Trusted Contributor

It would be a neat place to stay for the weekend.
Honored Contributor

For vacation. I would not want to bring groceries etc (even by elevator)  If your dog has to go to the bathroom.

Honored Contributor

I would not like buildings close to mine.  Too many weirdos out there with binoculars.  I lived in a high rise once and had views of the north, east and west. 

kindness is strength