Honored Contributor

Re: Dishes i haven't posted before

@Mominohio Love them!  So cute!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped Adorable!  I love pfaltzgraff!  I'm on my second set of everyday-ware!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

@froggy wrote:

Oh my! I'm crazy about that sleigh. Have to try and find it.

@froggy, I know. That sleigh just slays me. Lol!

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

@Mominohio, that whole arrangement you have there is sooooo cute. I especially love the candle holder! LOVE...love it all.

I mentioned on some other thread quite awhile back that I fell hard for the Pfaltzgraff Snow Bear pattern. Years and years ago I lost my mind and bought way too much of it...but their site just kept having these great sales. Right! I justified it by saying it wasn't a totally all in Christmas pattern and could be used through out wintertime. That's my story and I'm stickin to it. Ha! Here's my bear buddy and he's almost as cute as your snowman. Thanks for sharing your pictures!

Snow Bear Salad Plate by Pfaltzgraff

@pupwhipped

I remember this pattern! He is so darn cute. I aways thought he looked like he was going to say something!

I still occasionally peruse the Pfaltzgraff website just to look at patterns.

These definitely go all winter. 

Do you still use them a lot? 

And that is my problem, I find a set of something, fall for it, then want every piece ever made. 

Luckily this set from Kohl's didn't have a lot of extras. The platter, a big (really big) bowl, the sleigh (which kind of acts like a fruit bowl, but we are out of fruit as of today), and the thing the candle is on is like a pedestal candy dish, which believe it or not, I didn't really want or like. Glad I got it as we use it more than the other things. 

The set had dinner plates and the ones I'm showing are the luncheon plates. It has two sizes of bowls, and they are square, I'll post a picture. 

And there are mugs. 

Really good thing there weren't more pieces. 

I would have bought bakeware had it been available. Glad it wasn't, as some of my Longaberger pottery in the burgundy color looks perfect with it.

Honored Contributor

20180118_200024.jpg

Respected Contributor

@Mominohio, yes, I wondered how much of it they offered and how much you have. I spied those bowls in the background. It is really a cute pattern!!! I think one of the reasons I got the Snow Bear is because it was a burgundy based color. We've since moved, but my dining room in our former home had burgundy colors with lots of green. I do love a bright Christmas red, but some how I just ended up with burgundy. And to be honest, I don't use the Snow Bear enough at all to justify my purchases. Just being truthful. I do still love it though and won't part with it. They'll have to pry it out of my cold, dead fingers. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!     

Honored Contributor

Great pattern.  I have some holiday melamine salad plates from Kohls.  I bought them for serving dessert, but have used them as everyday plates for the season.  I typically don't buy blue or red, but did.  I mixed two patterns.  The red have Santa and the blue have snowmen.  Thinking about it, they didn't make it out this year.

Honored Contributor

That pattern is very unusual because the pieces are eye-catchingly square.  That makes them especially appealing to me.  I also like that they're not strictly Christmas ware so you should get more use out of them.  Good choice!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Very Very Cute!!

Esteemed Contributor

I love, love, love them!!!!! 😍