Honored Contributor

Hi All,

Just wondering what candle scent/s you are burning now...and or purchased recently...

I got the new Fall catalog today and didn't hesitate for a moment on placing an order using a $20 off $45 coupon. I have burned/melted 'apple cider' before and enjoy it very much. When I scratched and sniffed 'Ginger Pumpkin' and 'Berrylicious', I HAD to get some...{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Ordered:

1 - Lg Ginger Pumpkin crackling vase candle

4 - Apple Cider tarts (*sale B1G1 50% off)

6 - Berrylicious tarts

After coupon, S&H and taxes, the total came to $34...not bad. Currently I've been burning/melting 2 scents...'Golden Spiced Pear' and 'Kitchen Spice' Smile

Honored Contributor

Re: Discussion for YC fans...

Sunflower for me!

Honored Contributor

On 8/13/2014 Hooty said:

Sunflower for me!

That's a lovely scent!

Trusted Contributor

Let's see, I'm trying to finish up a few so I don't feel so guilty about buying some of the new fall ones!

Black Coconut

Salty Caramel

Cookies and Cream

Peeps - surprised I still have a little left in that one. I put it aside after Easter and forgot about it!!

I'm looking forward to trying the new Berrylicious and maybe Bay Leaf Wreath and Cranberry Pear Smiley Wink

KJPA
Honored Contributor

I was in the store last weekend and tried all of the new scents and saw the accessories in person. I placed an online order when I got home and it should be here today. I bought the pumpkine wire jar holder that is sort of a hanging pumpkin (called Shimmering Pumpkin) and the leaves jar holder in like a green/gold color palette ( called Brilliant Leaves). On clearance I got a Dragonfly Jar Clinger for $2.50. I also bought apple cider and Kitchen Spice melts. I am really interested in the new melts that come in containers that you pop in and out. I will try them when i run out if melts.
===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

I want to try those new melt cups too. Has anyone else tried them? I'm headed to the mall now Smiley Wink

KJPA
Honored Contributor

My order came today!

I really love this one.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I left them in the boxes so I can store them after the season is over. I hope I remember I have them!

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

My wax melts smelled so good in the box. It's like a little burst of fall in here right now.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Hi VaBelle35,

Thanks for posting the pics! I got my order today too!!! I just lit the 'ginger pumpkin' candle and it's TDF...LLLLLOOOOOOVVVVVEEEE! Even DH commented on the scent. I hope they expand the line so I can get it in the tarts too {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}