Respected Contributor

A light mint green color, maybe 12"-16" in a retro style & it had a 5 star rating...I bookmarked it on the Q website but somehow it got deleted. I've searched through pages on Goggle but nothing so does anyone remember it, have it & can share fan info with manufacturer? I know I'm not giving much info to go on but do remember Rick & callers raved about it in every presentation. TIA. 

Respected Contributor

I don't recall that, but I wonder if it's worth asking Customer svc, maybe they have archived info, because they often say "they've dug back into the archives" and reinvented some things. I know they use that as an expression, still, because QVC often brings things back, or revamps old things...I'd bet they must keep archives of old products.

I'd try it if I was searching to no avail...nothing to lose.

I'd email or contact CS on the boards, so they have time to research.

Honored Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

A light mint green color, maybe 12"-16" in a retro style & it had a 5 star rating...I bookmarked it on the Q website but somehow it got deleted. I've searched through pages on Goggle but nothing so does anyone remember it, have it & can share fan info with manufacturer? I know I'm not giving much info to go on but do remember Rick & callers raved about it in every presentation. TIA. 

@kitcat51 , I don't know if this is your fan, but I purchased  a Vornado, light green, retro, fan from Amazon. It was metal and very attractive, sadly after a year it just died. I think Amazon still has it if you're interested.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor
  • Vornado VFAN Sr. Vintage Air Circulator Fan, Green
    This is the one on "A"

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

If it was discontinued and at a clearance price, it probably sold out. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: Discontinued Table Fan

[ Edited ]

HSN had some table fans on earlier today. Depending on your color choice they could look retro. I believe they were cordless and could be used outdoors, too.

Respected Contributor

THANKS for the replies...I've seen lots of fans in my searches but just looking for that one since I wanted to help out a friend. I remember it but not the important details...oh well I have a fan she can borrow for now & maybe I'll stumble across it. Be well & Thanks Again!

Respected Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

@kitcat51   I think this is the fan you're looking for.  I ordered it and still can't find the order in my order list here on this website (I've looked thru the list twice).  So, I could not find the item number for you.  I will look again.   The brand is Sunpentown (SPT).  I've Googled this brand and do not see anything that resembles this particular fan.

It is retro looking with the push buttons and the color.  Here are 2 pictures:

002.jpg

sunpentown fan.jpg

Edited to add that I did find the fan on Amazon.  It is listed as:

Sunpentown SF-1413 14-Inch 3-Speed Box Fan by Sunpentown

It is currently unavailable.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:
@kitcat51 , I don't know if this is your fan, but I purchased  a Vornado, light green, retro, fan from Amazon. It was metal and very attractive, sadly after a year it just died. I think Amazon still has it if you're interested.

I've had several Vornado fans and they had a very good warranty - five years.  Most fans have a one year warranty - if that.  I had a fan fail once within the warranty period and they replaced it.

Super Contributor

Vornado will replace any fan that dies.  They are under warantee.  Just call customer service, give them the serial number.  They will ask you to cut the plug and take a photo to prove you have and then send you a new one at no cost.  My fan is under 5 year warantee had has been replace 3 times.  I am currently waiting on a replacement.  They are VERY helpful and stand behind the product.  FYI